Saturday, October 6, 2007

Ashley Trivia Quotes Filmography

Trivia

- On Ashley's 12th birthday Misha Barton gave her a cute address book
- Her favorite music groups are Billy Joel, Elton John, The Used, All American Rejects, and Nick Lachey.
- After high school, Ashley opted to take a year off.
- Her most prized possession is her new Louis Vuitton bag.
- Has naturally dark brown hair. She dyed it blonde upon landing the part of Maddie Fitzpatrick.
- Was a Ford Model along with Lindsay Lohan and Mischa Barton.
Quotes :

- My favorite subject was English or creative writing. We did poems and making a magazine and I did one on celebrities. I called it Celebrity Life Magazine. I interviewed my good friend Kaley Cuoco.
- I don't believe Lindsay Lohan is who the press makes her out to be, or that she's out every single night drinking and partying.
- I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season.

Filmography :

1. A Bug's Life, (1998) Lead Blueberry Scout/Additional voices
2. Nathan's Choice, (2001) Stephanie
3. Donnie Darko, (2001) Dorky girl
4. High School Musical, (2006) Sharpay Evans
5. Whisper of the Heart, (2006) Yuko Harada (voice over)
6. High School Musical 2, (2007) Sharpay Evans

No comments: